These are the most softest and chewiest Cookies I’ve ever eaten. Having turned Vegan in full swing and with it being Veganuary, I thought why not try something…different.
You’d find to know that I’m not the biggest fan of Ovens, hence why I’m always looking for quick and easy recipes that aren’t too time consuming, so this recipe was a breeze to make.
- 100g Vegan Butter or Margarine softened
- 75g Light Brown Sugar
- 150g Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract (Optional)
- Pinch of Salt (Pink Himalayan)
- 50g Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- Preheat the oven to 170’C
- Cream the Butter, Sugar and Vanilla together until soft.
- Mix in the Flour.
- When everything is almost combined add your choice of Flavour Boosters.
- Pop the mixture into the fridge for 15/30 minutes (optional)
- Shape them into balls using your hands, flatten them ever so slightly just to encourage them to turn out flat and round whilst baking.
- Place them well apart on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 – 15 minutes.
- Leave to cool on the tray for a few minutes.
These beauties are ready to Eat, Share and Enjoy.These are best served warm and with a glass of Milk.
Remember, you can Boost the Flavour of Cookies with whatever your heart desires, if you wish perhaps add some chopped or flaked Nuts or some Matcha Green Tea Powder, how about some Crystallised Ginger…the list is endless, so let you imagination go wild!