I bought a pack of Mediterranean Herb Wraps and thought what can I do to make a quick easy and tasty Dinner. This year I’ve become a Vegan so not having Cheese in this was a little strange, however it was still delicious. This is such a versatile dish, you can switch it around and add mixed seasoned mushy Beans or Lentils, Rice you can also actually add Cheese if you’re not Vegan!
- 2 Wraps
- 1 Tsp Oil (optional)
- 3 Mushrooms finely chopped
- 1/4 Red Pepper finely chopped
- 4 Baby Plum Tomatoes chopped
- 2 Tbsp Sweetcorn
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Tomato Puree
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Paste
- Mixed Italian Herbs
- Vegan Yeast Flakes
- In a little bowl, mix all the ingredients for the Sauce, add according to your taste, add a splash of Water so it resembles Pizza Sauce.
- Heat a Pan, if you’d like to add Oil if you don’t it’s totally fine too.
- Place the Wrap into the Pan on a low heat make sure the wrap is nice and warm.
- Spread the Sauce all over the Wrap.
- Spread the chopped Tomatoes, Peppers, Mushrooms, Sweetcorn onto the wrap.
- Season with Salt & Pepper.
- Place under the grill for a couple of minutes.
- If you’d like you can eat it like a pizza, or fold it over and let it cit under the grill for a couple of minutes then flip it over and again let it grill for a couple of minutes.
It’s ready to Eat, Share and Enjoy.Serve it along side a Salad or on a bed or Green Grass (Rocket, Watercress or Spinach)