This has got to be my go to dish when I fancy some tasty Carbs. It’s such a quick and simple dish which can be enjoyed for Dinner or Lunch. Also this is great to make when you’re fasting.
- 3-4 Tbsp Oil 2 medium Potatoes cubed
- 1 Tsp Ginger finely cut or minced
- 1 Tsp Green Chillies finely cut or minced
- 1+1/2 Tsp Salt (use Rock Salt if you’re fasting)
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- 80g Red Peanuts crushed
- 1 Lemon quartered to Serve
- In a pot Boil the Potatoes until you can insert a fork without too much force. You don’t want to over boil them until they’re mushy so keep an eye on them, when they’re done drain them out and keep on the side
- In a pan add in the Oil once hot add
- Ginger and Green Chillies and cook for about a minute then add
- Crushed Peanuts, Salt Sugar give everything a mix then add
- The Potatoes coat all the Potatoes well until everything is well combined
- Cover cook low heat for 2 minutes then add the Lemon Juice
It’s ready to Eat, Share and Enjoy.
If you have canned Potatoes it’ll save you time from going through the boiling stage and you won’t even have to compromise on the taste!