This was a very quick fix meal and rather tasty too. According to your pallet you can add whatever your heart desires. The Soy Spaghetti I used took about 6 Minutes to cook. I was quite taken back, not going to lie. This made everything a lot easier and quick to prepare. It’s the first time I had Soy Spaghetti, it was..different. Almost like eating Noodles, mind you having said that I’m sure you could replace any Noodle dish with Soy Spaghetti.
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Paste (feel free to chop fresh Garlic)
- Asparagus Chopped (you can use any Veggies you like)
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Dried Oregano (If you have fresh by all means go ahead and use that)
- Dried Parsley (If you have fresh by all means go ahead and use that)
- Dried Basil (if you have fresh then by all means go ahead and use that)
- Tomatoes (I used a few Plum Tomatoes, you can use any type of Tomato, even canned)
- Lemon Juice
- Soy Spaghetti (you can use any type of Spaghetti, Courgetti or Pasta)
- Cook Spaghetti according to the Packet Instructions, Drain and Keep Aside.
- Heat a Pan
- Add Oil
- Add Garlic – Turn down the Heat here. (Low Medium)
- [You can also add some Chilli Flakes if you wish to]
- Add Asparagus (your choice of Veggies)
- Saute for about couple of minutes, until cooked to your liking.
- Add the Salt, Oregano, Parsley & Basil.
- Mix everything.
- Add Tomatoes – Turn the Heat up a little. (Medium High)
- Add a Splash of Lemon, just to bring out the flavours.
- Add Spaghetti.
- Now give everything a good Mix and let everything cook for a Minute or so.
It’s ready to Eat, Share and Enjoy.